Social media marketing for your blog involves a lot more than just posting to Facebook groups. And let me tell you. I didn’t even know that bloggers were getting into groups on Facebook and sharing each others’s work until last year.
While this strategy does work, most people will tell you that your traffic will go down once the promotion is over and once your content gets pushed further down the line.
If you are in the business of letting others know more about what you do and who you are then you are in the business of marketing. I want to share with you how you can start a robust social media strategy for your blog so you can truly connect with your audience.
I’ve compiled a list of articles that has helped me truly focus on my social media marketing strategy. Let’s dig in!
1. 3 Part Process to Creating A Solid Social Media Marketing Plan
First up is a post from Rebeka Radice.
Busy moms know that we need to plan everything. Having a social media plan that works to bring traffic to our blog is what we are aiming for. We also need something that will work with our busy schedules. Here is a post to show you how to set up an easy social media marketing plan in a 3 step process.
- Set daily and weekly goals.
- Set your workflow
- Measure and adjust your performance.
2. Social Media Strategy to Share Your Content Across All Channels
Do you have a solid method for sharing your content across all social mediums? Each social network runs differently. In this blog post from Buffer you can read about their top 6 picks to help you share your content effectively. Here’s what’s inside:
- Create the right kind of content that fits each social network
- Reach out to the right people on social media
- Optimize and time your posts correctly
- Write compelling headlines to get people to click
- Always use a call-to-action
- Stay connected to your community
3. Learn Social Media Marketing Strategies from Big Brands
There is a lot you can learn from the big brands and the way they use social media. This post from Hootsuite explains how 6 major brands are using their Facebook page. See how you can use some of their strategies to amplify your Facebook pages.
4. Use Social Media Marketing for SEO
Your social media profiles matter. Be sure that you fill out your profiles completely with the right keywords. This post in Entrepreneur shows how you should treat your social media platforms to have a great impact in SEO.
I hope this small round up post has helped you with ideas on creating a solid social media marketing strategy for your blog. What was your take away? Let me know in the comments.
You may also like